Member Spotlight: Jessica Davis
1) How did you get into CrossFit? I was looking for a way to burn body fat in order to reduce breast size... not a joke.
2) What keeps you motivated to work out(CrossFit)? I understand the health benefits of staying physically active. I have a hard time working out on my own. It’s a little easier to suffer as a group. It also keeps you motivated to see others pushing themselves through the same workout you’re doing.
3) What positive benefits have you noticed either mentally or physically since starting CrossFit? I believe my participation in CrossFit has increased my confidence. I’m also physically stronger.
4) What is your favorite CrossFit Workout? Annie
5) Who is your favorite CrossFit Games Athlete? Sara Sigmundsdottir (due to her upbeat but extremely focused personality)
6) What is your favorite Movement in CrossFit? Deadlift
– If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day? As of now, Meghan Markle.
– If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring? A year’s supply of canned ravioli, a fire starter, and a machete.
– What is an ability you wish you had? I wish I had the ability to touch books, pcs, and people and absorb information.
– What is on your bucket list? I’d like to travel to every continent.