Member Spotlight: Olivia Mueller
1) How did you get into CrossFit?
Well my sister had been working out at a CrossFit box in San Marcos for a while and I noticed how great she had been looking. I had been thinking about finding something a little more challenging than Camp Gladiator. Then I saw CrossFit Watauga on Facebook, tried it, and loved it!
2) What keeps you motivated to work out(CrossFit)?
There is always a challenge, especially with weights for me. I think for me I make working out a part of my day, because It is something I enjoy.
3) What positive benefits have you noticed either mentally or physically since starting CrossFit?
Having that hour, a day without stressing about anything or thinking about work makes me a much happier person.
4) What is your favorite CrossFit Workout?
I’m not sure I have a favorite yet, but I do enjoy the workouts that mix in running.
5) Who is your favorite CrossFit Games Athlete?
6) What is your favorite Movement in CrossFit?
Deadlifts and handstand holds!
– Any random facts you could share with us?
I am a triplet!
– If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?
My favorite baseball player, Joey Gallo from the Texas Rangers. If I got over my shyness, I probably ask him to sign my jersey.
– If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring?
Well I have three dogs I can’t live without, so I would probably bring them!
– What is on your bucket list?
Ride the tallest roller coaster in the US, go camping in Washington, watch a Dallas Stars game on the glass, and go on a cruise!